All of our The Maintenance Experts and Home Repair Contractors are licensed and insured and have gone through a thorough background check as well as hands on review to prove the quality of their craftsmanship and capabilities. Our Home Repair Contractors offer Emergency Home Repair Services at a competitive price but we understand and respect your right to get other quotes for your projects.
That is why we have compiled a check list of important factors and questions to ask when interviewing potential Home Repair Contractors and The Maintenance Experts for your next home remodeling or home repair project.
1. Always ask a home repair specialist to see their valid license and insurance information to confirm it is current before they start any work on your home.
2. Check the Home Contractor reviews on line. Do they have a website? Do the photographs and projects reflect quality and prove that they have the capability to complete the work? Read through the home contractor reviews on Google, Yelp, Home Adviser, Angie’s List and other online directories of Home Contractors.
3. Check the references of the Home Repair Contractor or Maintenance Expert and ask for contact information from actual home owners who have used the contractors in the past to insure the job was performed to satisfaction, within budget and within promised time frame.
- Did the contractor show up on time and on the days they said they would?
- Was the price the contractor quoted the actual price paid at the end of the home repair project?
- Was the home repair or home improvement project completed as quoted?
- Was the repair or remodel warrantied?
- Would the home owner hire the contractor again?
4. Was the Home Repair Contractor professional and knowledgeable? Did they answer your questions and suggest reasonable solutions to your home repair or remodeling project
5. Was the quote precise and specific? Does it estimate a reasonable time frame of when the work completion of work
6. Does the Contractor offer a warranty for their work?
We realize that with an emergency repair, is just that “an emergency”. But that is why it is even more important to due your diligence to insure that the home repair or maintenance expert is qualified and capable of completing the work.
At The Maintenance Experts we have already done the extensive review necessary to ensure you are getting a licensed, insured, qualified Home Repair Contractor and The Maintenance Experts to get your job complete to your utmost satisfaction.